Quality, Environment and OHS policies
Bantboru has IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 certificates and applies Total Quality Management at every stage of its production to make high quality production standards sustainable. All units within BANBORU organization are integrated with the current quality system and all employees of those units work with the awareness of the total quality philosophy.
BANT BORU A.Ş., operating at Gebze Organized Industrial Zone and İzmit/Köseköy Region, has been manufacturing double wall copper brazed steel tubes, single wall welded steel tubes, fuel-vacuum tubes, air conditioning and steering tubes.
In all our processes, we commit to protect the environment and natural resources by implementing, pursuing and continuously improving the articles below.
- Reducing waste formation by detecting contamination at the source, separately collecting the recyclable waste and ensuring that natural resources are protected and used in the most efficient way by adopting consumer awareness,
- Minimizing the negative impacts of environmentally harmful wastes, raw materials and activities; reducing the negative environmental impacts in all stages from the design to the lifecycle of the product,
- Improving environmental awareness from the senior management to the lowest units by providing environment training to all our employees, creating a company culture with their contributions and continuously improving ourselves in this regard,
- Regarding our manufacturing, creating environment-friendly alternatives considering the environmental scale and effects,
- Continuously improving and developing our environmental performance by establishing environmental goals and targets,
- As Bant Boru A. Ş., acting with the awareness of being a part of the society we exist in, contributing to society involving all our employees and all our stakeholders in our works,
- Sharing, communicating all our environmental works with our employees, suppliers and all stakeholders, and asking for similar applications from them,
- Taking necessary precautions to prevent emergency situations and mitigate their effects, and reinforcing this with training and practices,
- Accepting all legal requirements and the requirements of the organized industrial zone we are located in regarding environment, and progressing ahead of these requirements whenever possible.
Bantboru applies physical, mechanical, and chemical tests according to the end user standards in its own Production, R&D, and Coating Laboratories. Also, R&D work and sample tests to meet our customers' new requirements are carried out in our laboratories.
For operating in compliance with the Environmental Law and its related legislations;
Bantboru San ve Tic AŞ. treats all chemical waste and biological liquid wastes created by electrolysis coating operations with its high technology refinement plant. Discharge after treatment is carried out according to the discharge criteria of the organized industrial zone.
Also waste gases taken from electrolysis and organic coatings are passed through gas cleansing towers to separate harmful particles and gas pollution is absorbed, and the cleansed air is given to the atmosphere. The condensed liquids are either treated in the refinement plant or sent to recycling firms to be used again.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
As BANT BORU Industry and Trade Inc., our adopted occupational health and safety policy is based on respect to people and environment in which they live. In order to provide a safe and healthy working environment, everyone is obliged to do whatever is necessary within their own jurisdiction. One of our most important goals is to protect all our employees and the environment we are in against the potential risks of our business line.
As our OHS policy we commit;
- To provide a working environment where potentially dangerous situations that our employees may be exposed to are identified, evaluated, controlled and announced to all employees,
- To train our employees in the field of occupational health and safety and to ensure that they reach a good awareness of occupational health and safety,
- Ensuring that subcontractors, contractors and visitors serving in the workplace comply with the rules regarding occupational health and safety set by BANT BORU Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.,
- To establish and maintain appropriate emergency (earthquake, fire, flood, civil defense, etc.) action procedures and business continuity opportunities according to the risks and to reduce the emergency risks,
- To detect and eliminate unsafe situations and movements that may cause occupational accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace and its attachments, and potential accident risks, by making an effective risk assessment,
- To adopt a safety culture by creating a work environment where employees are aware of the risks in their workplace, are constantly alert to these dangers and avoid unsafe behaviour,
- In the workplace and its outbuildings; To take all kinds of precautions, to have tools and personal protective equipment in accordance with the current OHS legislation and other OHS-related requirements in order to ensure the health and safety of employees, subcontractors, contractors, visitors and company personnel working outside the workplace,
- Considering the development of the industrial world, we are committed to predicting possible future situations, reviewing our situation and continuous improvement.